Job title: PlanetSpark – Associate Director – Product – Community – IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI
Company: Planet Spark
Job description: The Associate Director for Community Product would lead all community engagement activities to drive and engage the ever-growing community of students at PlanetSpark using product and content. The incumbent would lead a large team of community managers across several categories such as Debates, Podcasting, Theatre, Youtubing, Creative Writing etc.
Please note that this role is a mix of content and product. Imagine this like an internal bookmyshow for kids with a recommendation engine. You will lead the product for this as well as plan the community events with the community team.
1. Product Roadmap: Build the community product roadmap based on insights. Come up with product features to drive user engagement.
2. Product Implementation: Work closely with the tech team to get the product features implemented.
3. Creative Planning: Lead the creative thought process for coming up with clubs, events and workshops for different aspects of public speaking and creative writing
4. Drive traction: Drive student participation through structured interventions, communication and product innovations. Create student cohorts to bring a scientific approach towards driving participation
5. KPI tracking: Create structured dashboards for tracking category health
Ideal Candidate Profile:
– 7 to12 years of experience in product management at a consumer internet company, preferably in the entertainment space
– A stellar extra-curricular record in graduation/post-graduation. Positions or responsibilities in fest organization would be a big plus
– Deep interest and understanding of Public Speaking activities such as: debating, creative writing, podcasting, youtube, theatre, short film making etc
– A very strong data-driven approach
– MBA from a tier 1 institute or a B.Tech from a Tier 1 engineering school would be an added plus
What are the behavioral attributes that we are looking for
– A keen desire to drive the student community product for a fast-growing Series B funded startup
– An apparent Founder’s mindset i.e. A mindset where the person can own up Community Management and shape it independently like a Founder ,
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 08:48:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!