Job title: Pharmacovigilance Associate I
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job description: Company Info
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Set up searches in Embase.com
- Maintenance of the search criteria per index update in the data source and per pharmacovigilance regulatory requirements.
- Establish a process with the different units in PV that requires such a service. The process should cover all requirements in the PV regulations.
- Guide the team members on literature search strategies and building queries.
- Participate in activities of literature review and pre-signal detection.
- Perform signal management activities related to Teva products.
- Contribute to documents related to Teva products by providing safety related input.
- Assure that all tasks to perform in line with relevant procedures.
- Cooperate with other teams within Medical Scientific Unit and Teva Periodic Reports and Risk Management Centre, and other relevant groups within and outside of Teva Pharmacovigilance
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, paramedical studies degree or life sciences
Team Lead-Literature screening
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 07:05:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!