Job title: Oracle Technical-Functional Lead
Job description: POSITION OVERVIEW
The Techno-Functional Lead is responsible for overseeing the implementation of technical and functional solutions for Enterprise System (ES) applications, reporting and system integrations within the company. They will act as an intermediary between the Business Analyst and the technical support and development teams working translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design (using appropriate tools and models) from which applications and solutions are developed. The Techno-Functional Lead is an active thought partner and application visionary who shapes the technology demand based on Enterprise System’s vision and strategy.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Work with BAs and the technical support and development teams to create and maintain an operating plan to achieve the strategic vision and operating platform that defines the people, processes, tools, and technology
- Partners with ES and technology partners to elicit, analyze, translate, and document business requirements into technical requirements
- Analyzes, documents and tests program development, logic, process flows and specifications
- Partners with ES and technology partners to prioritize IT Projects and enhancements
- Partners with ES BAs to conduct user acceptance testing
- Coordinates the project resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Acts as a conduit for ES changes for applications, reporting and system integrations
- This position will report to Manager of Oracle Technology & Data
SKILLS & WORK TRAITS
This section is a bulleted list of items that contain the skills of job, such as ability, knowledge, communication skills, analytical skills, etc. This section should contain only contain skills and traits that relate to the job function and team dynamic. This section can be broken down with subtitles: ‘required’ and ‘preferred.’
3-5 bullet points
- Experience in Code migration, Deployment using WLST
- Experience in Handling of production incidents, creation of knowledge base
- Ability to follow up with Oracle Support on Product Issues
- Ability to interact at all levels of clients’ organizations. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in an offshore-onsite global delivery model context
- Create high availability design, provide infrastructure strategy, and perform testing of solution components
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience in writing software requirements and test specifications
- Knowledge of programing languages and database tools
- Able to understand business functionality and translate it into application requirements
- Knowledge of latest trends in technology and industry best practice and ability to learn and adopt to newer technologies
- Capable of leading process improvement initiatives and using tools like Six sigma to solve problems
- Experience in Oracle PaaS and SaaS (ERP Cloud) implementations
- Demonstrated experience in working with global teams and supporting global business functions
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in Oracle EBS instance
- Ability to partner with software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions
- Strong understanding of system design and system integrations.
- In depth understanding of the various software development lifecycles (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Mentoring and guiding teams in implementation with best practices in design, code and deployment.
- Oracle Cloud (SaaS, PaaS)
- Oracle E-Business Suite R12/11i
- Oracle Developer (Forms 6i/9i/10g, and Reports6i/10g)
- Oracle Workflow
- OAF and Oracle 8.x/9.x/10g
- SQL, PL/SQL
- UNIX Shell Scripts
- SQL* Loader
- Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC)
- Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) 12x/Cloud
- XML Publisher
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum of five years of functional experience in analyzing and supporting Oracle modules.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow and make an impact. And we believe in giving you the opportunity, accountability and visibility to do just that.
At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take on their challenges and opportunities as our own.
At Fortive, we believe in growth. We are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we work hard to innovate and improve. With a passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we learn and grow together to make a difference in the world.
Fortive ( NYSE: FTV) is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenue, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
The people at Industrial Scientific are committed to ending death on the job by the year 2050, and we need more help. We hire smart, motivated people, give them world-class tools in a supportive environment, and we let them do their job. Our team is highly engaged, creates quality solutions and delivers outstanding customer service. Our leaders understand the critical elements of breakthrough performance: bringing out the best in people; creating a climate of trust, openness and high performance; fostering candor; and treating people fairly and with dignity.
“The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Fortive Company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation.”
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 08:44:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!