Job title: Medical Recs Coding & Transc. Assoc
Company: NTT Data
Job description: In these roles, you will be responsible for:
- Coding and abstracting information from provider patient medical records and hospital ancillary records per facility and/or state requirements.
- Assigning appropriate billing codes based on medical documentation using CPT-4 and/or ICD-9 coding guidelines.
- Querying physicians when code assignments are not straightforward or documentation in the record is inadequate, ambiguous or unclear for coding purposes.
- Monitoring unbilled accounts report for outstanding and/or un-coded encounters to reduce accounts receivable days.
- Following strict coding guidelines within established productivity standards.
- Attending meetings and in-service training to enhance coding knowledge, compliance skills, and maintenance of credentials.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality.
Required Skills for this role include:
- 2+ years of experience working with CPT and ICD-9 coding principles, governmental regulations, protocols and third party requirements regarding medical billing.
- Coding certificaion is Mandatory, should have exposure in Radiology/IVR coding
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- Ability to work scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM IST and the shift timings can be changed as per client requirements.
- Flexibility to accommodate overtime and work on weekend’s basis business requirement.
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively in English to exchange information with our client
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 23:10:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!