Job title: Manager
Job description: Job Description
20+ brands catering to 50+ disease areas! The team of Novartis specialists within Insights & Analytics are on a data and digital transformation journey, using analytics to generate impactful insights for Novartis medicines impacting more than 500 million patients worldwide. The team is poised to enable easier, faster and reliable decisions for Novartis divisions across the globe.
Your responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Provide analytics support to Novartis internal customers (CPOs & Regional marketing and sales teams) on various high complexity analytical reports.
- Facilitate data enabled decision making for Novartis internal customers by providing and presenting qualitative and quantitative analytics.
- Support GBS-GCO business in building practice by involving in various initiatives like knowledge sharing, on-boarding and training support, support team lead in all business related tasks / activities, building process documentation and knowledge repositories.
- Build and deliver below customer requirements as per agreed SLAs (timeliness, accuracy, quality, etc) and drive excellent customer service : NVS performance report (PEC report), Market overview (brand / therapy area), Disease area fact books, Situation analysis (for IPS), New brand launch performance tracker, Institutional performance / KAM dashboards, Country brand performance reports, Brand diagnosis, BD&L support, Pricing analysis, Social media monitoring, Weekly BI market monitoring, Rewind meta analysis of existing PMR studies, Portfolio prioritization, Online internal surveys, Customer analysis, Brand asset maximization, Multi-channel marketing analytics, Portfolio Analytics, Others ad-hoc requests
- Deliver services through structured project management approach with appropriate documentation and communication throughout the delivery of services
- Build and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the function
- Develop and maintain knowledge repositories that collects qualitative and quantitative reports of brands, disease areas, macroeconomic trends of Novartis operating markets, etc
- Support team leaders in recruitment and on-boarding of new associates within the organization. Active participation in various knowledge sharing sessions that enables growth and improves quality of GCO Hyderabad results across the function. Align with all internal functional operating procedures like time tracking, critical metric tracking and reporting, and other internal systems and processes. Comply to all Novartis operating procedures as per legal / IT / HR requirements
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Qlik, Tableau, Alteryx and DSS experience is good to have
- Education and Experience MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences
- Experience (5+ years) in business analytics in a market research firm or pharmaceutical company or Pharma KPO
- Proficiency in SAS/SQL and US pharma datasets
- Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach, Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment
- Should be customer service oriented, Strong and proactive business results-focus, and consistent track record to provide insights that increase productivity
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:10:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!