Job title: Junior Analyst – Bioinfogate
Job description: We are looking for a Content Analyst
Hours: Full time
The candidate will be part of the multi-disciplinary Preclinical and Clinical Safety editorial team, comprised of medicinal chemists, pharmacologists, biotechnologists and data scientists. The team analyzes mechanistic toxicology, safety pharmacology and pharmacovigilance intelligence.
- Analysis and interpretation of published data (clinical trials, journal articles, reviews, meta-analysis, congress communications, drug approval reports, etc.)
- Collection and curation of information on risks and safety of drug products (recording, archiving, updating and evaluating the information)
- Writing case studies, reports and reviews
- Maintain informed discussions with experts and customers
Minimum Education Level
- MS or PhD in pharmacology, toxicology, biochemistry, biotechnology, medicinal chemistry or a related biological science
- MD / PharmD or equivalent with a strong biological background or equivalent work experience
- English: Advanced level or above (written and spoken)
We will prioritize candidates with experience in:
- Writing regulatory documentation or scientific publications
- Familiarity with databases and scientific information systems
- Preclinical or clinical development of small molecules and biotherapeutics (direct or indirect experience)
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills and teamwork skills
- Clear and succinct communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to focus on several projects simultaneously
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 04:55:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!