Job title: Johnson & Johnson – Associate Manager – Regulatory Affairs (5-10 yrs)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Job description: Associate Manager, Regulatory Affairs
Job Title: Associate Manager, Regulatory Affairs
Department: Regulatory Affairs
Organization: Johnson & Johnson – Consumer Health
Location: Head Office- J&J India, Mumbai
Purpose of the Position:
– To act as a strategic business partner to lead Skin Health and part of Essential Health portfolio for India RA.
– Contribute to develop innovative RA strategies for New Products, LCM and assessment of competitive claims development in Skin Health and other assigned portfolio.
– Proactively identify potential impact of upcoming regulations relevant to Consumer Health portfolio through timely regulatory intelligence with problem solving approach
– Up to date on current changes in environment of regulations in various markets on regulatory policy related to cosmetics, commodities, and support Leadership appropriately for advocacy in related regulations and any other regulations shaping in India
– Contribute to India Regulatory strategy development and ensure timely execution on all deliverables in agile manner including dossier submissions, artwork & claims review, with accuracy and end to end mindset, etc.
– Collaborate with business partners to provide regulatory strategies and support for robustness of regulatory compliance in everything we do.
– Ensure compliance and be audit Ready for Internal & External audits.
– Ensuring timely responding to regulatory queries including CDSCO, State Drug Control offices, ASCI, etc.
– Ensure getting adequately trained and developed. Ensure that an active coaching and development culture operates in the regulatory team with cross skilling and information / knowledge sharing
Education: Masters in Pharmacy / Bachelor in Pharmacy with PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company’s redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 01:22:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!