Job title: Java Full stack Developer ENO
Company: Credit Suisse
Job description: As a part of the role, your responsibility includes:
- Specification, design, programming and delivery of high-performance solutions for Investment Management applications
- Providing estimates based on business requirement and ensure resource availability and allocation
- Helping in requirement engineering
- Working closely with the global teams to successfully deliver the project
- Adhering to AGILE standards, including testing in conjunction with QA function
- Helping to facilitate, coordinate and develop strategic solutions.
- Liaising with support team (post implementation 3rd level support and production releases).
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Successfully handle the relationship with the client and all business partners
- Seek to build and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Working as a Java developer / Java J2EE and database skills for multiple project(s)/work stream(s) within International Wealth Management, Client and Sales – IT space.
- Delivery of book of work within the assigned project(s)/work stream(s). Involvement in all the phases of SDLC
- Analysis of business requirements to suggest solutions
- Clearing and unambiguous documentation of the requirements, design scenarios and the solutions.
- Seek close collaboration with the technical teams to ensure that requirements are understood and translated into technical specifications.
- Active involvement with Quality Assurance teams in defining the QA strategy, test plans and use cases to validate solution.
- Supporting user acceptance testing and acting as a point of contact for all the business partners.
Your future colleagues
You will be working with team of high skill self driven Java full stack developers located in multiple locations with great co-ordination and communication capability in agile delivery environment.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
PMS IT team is seeking a Java developer with below skill:
A degree in Computer Science/Engineering/or a scientific or numerical field.
Must have 4+ years of total IT experience
Experience and knowledge including but not limited to Java Language, J2EE, Oracle Database and Web-technologies, OO, UML, MQ, Unix/Linux
Proven track record of handling development projects comprising of Java 7+, Angular 2+, Hibernate 5.0+, JPA, Spring-boot with Oracle PL/SQL. Minimum 3+ years of the latest experience in Angular 2, JAVA/JEE, Hibernate, JPA and PL/SQL
Should have experience in methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development and passion for automating Integration Testing and toolsets such as Jira/Confluence/Stash/Jenkins or TeamCity
Good coding skills, knowledge and experience building applications using Java/JEE, REST API, Junit, MAVEN, GIT
Experienced on Database (Oracle); Skilled at understanding & writing SQL statements; Procedures, Functions, Cursors etc.
Should have very good knowledge on Design Patterns & Data Model, UML
Strong communication (both written & verbal) & presentation skills
Ability to understand the big picture and context of problems before applying analytical skills to address the issues
Exhibits high degree of flexibility and a positive can do attitude. Ability to work with very limited level of instruction and supervision
Has experience of developing software for a large enterprise, including n-tier development
Domain knowledge in Investment banking/ Capital banking
Outstanding analytical, problem solving skills and decision- making attitude
Good prioritization and time management skills
Result oriented, dedicated, who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 03:55:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!