Job title: Information Delivery & Visualization Lead
Company: Hexaware Technologies
Job description: Proposal JD
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters / Degree with some computing, scientific, statistical, or mathematical component preferred
- 2+ years of working experience in any Azure Data Platform (ADLS, ADF, Databricks, Synapse, PowerBI)
- Understanding of Analytics, Data Modelling, and Data Provisioning (acquisition, transformation, and sharing).
- Expert in data query/manipulation using SQL Server and data visualization using tools Power-BI, Tableau
- Very strong on SQL
- Good understanding of data connections to various data platforms (Hadoop, Synapse) leveraging PowerBI/Tableau
- Expert in implementing self-service reporting
- Expert in implementing row-level data security in BI tools
- Good working knowledge in DevOps, CI/CD pipelines
Good to have:
- Azure Data Factory / Azure Data Lake / Azure Synapse
- Azure Functions / Azure Purview
- Exposure in Azure IoT Hub / Azure Data Explorer / Azure Event Hub / Azure Stream Analytics
Default Competency JD
- Design & develop industry-leading data visualizations based on an understanding of common and more fine-grained data visualization/representation challenges, data problems, and eventually, relating to the use cases of customers.
- Understands the tradeoffs between graphics paradigms and speaking multiple visualization grammars, and how they relate to the data customer has and that they are trying to represent.
- Lead data-driven decision making with the team about which languages, frameworks, and libraries they should use to visualize customer data that is best matched to the twin challenges of exploratory data analysis and analytic presentation.
- Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights using sound conceptual knowledge in Business Intelligence , DWH (star/snow flake etc.,)
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) with clear objectives and consistently monitor those & developing innovative visualizations
- Perform detailed analysis of source systems and source system data and model that data & make technical/strategic changes to enhance existing Business Intelligence systems
- Good in writing SQL queries and has analysis ability to understand the biz requirements to figure out data sources to create/modify a data pipeline
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build network with variety of department across business to understand data and deliver business value and may interface and communicate with program teams, management and stakeholders as required to deliver small to medium-sized projects
- Articulate the story behind the data and able to converse with the CXO
The Role offers
- Opportunity to join a global team to do meaningful work that contributes to global strategy and individual development
- An outstanding opportunity to re-imagine, redesign, and apply technology to add value to the business and operations
- Gives an opportunity to showcase candidates’ strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Grow into a Technical architect role over a period
- 6+ years’ experience with one or more visualizations tools such as Power BI, Cognos, Tableau, Qlik etc
- Strong expertise in SQL and corresponding databases
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional modeling, theories, principles, and practice (Kimball methodology, star schemas, Normalization, etc…) SSRS etc
- Expertise in Multi-dimensional analysis cubes e.g., SSAS cubes, Cognos Transformer cubes
- BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 06:14:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!