Job title: Hiring Optometrist – Location Africa
Company: Dr.Agarwal’s Eye Hospital Ltd
Job description: Hiring Optometrist, Immediate Joiners are preferred.
Interested please share your profile, firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Checking of refractive power by Auto Refractometer.
- Checking the intraocular pressure by Tonometer.
- Taking Patient History.
- Checking Subjective Refraction and Retinoscopy.
- Checking color blindness.
- Checking EOM (Extra Ocular Movements and Pupil Reaction)
- Contact Lens fitting and dispensing.
- Cataract Investigation:
A – Scan, B – Scan, IOL Master, Keratometry, Syringing and Specular Microscopy.
- Glaucoma Investigation:
- Orthoptics Investigation:
Squint Workup, Synaptophore, Hess-Charting, Diplopia Charting and Retinoscopy.
- Posterior Segment Evaluation:
Fundus Fluorecin Angiography, Posterior Optical Coherence Tomography, B Scan, Pachymetry.
- Cornea Evaluation:
Zyoptix Workup, Aberropia Workup, Orbscan, Aberrometry and Anterior Segment OCT, Contrast Sensitivity, W4DT (Worth 4 Dot Test), Schirmer test for Dry Eye.
- Handing over the case sheets to next department.
Dr. Agarwal’s Eye Hospital has 16 branches each in Chennai and 16 in rest of Tamil Nadu, eleven branches in Bengaluru, 8 branches in Hyderabad 5 in Andhra Pradesh, one branch each in Jaipur (Rajasthan), Port Blair, Two branches in Kerala two branches in Kolkata, three branches in the rest of Karnataka ,two branches in Odisha , 4 branches in Maharastra, 3 branches in Madhya pradesh.
Dr. Agarwal’s Eye Hospital has three branches in Mauritius, three branches in Mozambique, and one branch each in Madagascar, Zambia , Uganda , Tanzania, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya and Rwanda.
Interested please share your profile, email@example.com ,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 08:15:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!