Job title: Head- Medical Affairs- Medical Devices
Company: Michael Page
Job description: The Medical Affairs Head will drive all initiatives pertaining to medical education and training across India including physician education, The incumbent will work closely with the local team and APAC teams to drive key programs around product trainings, digital content creation and management and educational webinars/conferences.
People management position.
Therapy Education and Programs Management( Digital/ Physical)
- Develop national medical education programs that are: compliant, engaging, creative and high quality with clear learning objectives.
- Partner with Country and APAC Management nationally to develop targeted strategies to execute field based educational programs/activities in alignment with business objectives.
- Develop the technical skills necessary to lead physician education program.
- Ensure appropriate communication processes are established within and across functional groups to provide an outstanding experience.
- Handle all training centre management activities of the pre- and post-training including, but not limited to event scheduling, facility and equipment maintenance, training material management and logistics.
- Implement process and procedure improvements to maintain quality across the board.
- Plan and organize various medical education programs (live and virtual). This includes: leading promotion, outreach and recruiting efforts to medical professionals, managing invitations, applications and responding and tracking correspondence of participants, tracking of education budgetary expenses.
- Ensure compliance with CME/CE policies and external accreditation standards.
- Handle all metrics/reporting, Management Information System for executed programs.
An opportunity to work with a global market leader in Medical Equipment IndustryAn opportunity to lead Medical Affairs for the organisation
8+years of relevant experience in Medical Devices/ Pharmaceutical industry
Team management experience.
Our client is a global leader in the Medical Devices industry.
An opportunity to lead the Medical Affairs function for one of the fastest growing organisations in the industry.
Job date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 23:24:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!