Job title: General Manager – Logistics & Pharmacy Operations – Hospital (15-20 yrs)
Job description: GM Logistics & Pharmacy Operations
Hunt&Scouts is a specialist Healthcare Executive Search firm and has been retained by one of top chain of Hospitals in India to search for a Expert Logistics professional for their office based in Southern India.
Position Objective :
The objective of this role is to plan and transform the organization’s Logistics’ and Pharmacy operations strategy into a competitive advantage while driving profit to the bottom line.
Position Summary :
– Formulating a Logistics’ and pharmacy operations strategy with Group CEO, HCOOs and Unit leaders
– Ensuring the achievement of planned objectives of revenues, costs, returns and controls through effective Logistics’ management
– Development of resource requirements and budgets against the supply plan
– Preparing/reviewing annual budget for the department and ensuring adherence to the same.
– Determining the materials/services requirement for the month and quarter in consonance with the business units.
– MBA – Logistics / Supply Chain / M. Pharma
– 15-20 years of experience
– Must be from Hospital Industry
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Job date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 03:29:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!