Job title: FischerJordan – Senior Statistical Analyst – Healthcare – IIT/NIT/BITS (3-5 yrs)
Job description: Senior Statistical Analyst – Healthcare
About FischerJordan :
FischerJordan is a cross-disciplinary consulting firm that helps Fortune 500 clients achieve uncommon clarity, gain control, and win in the marketplace. We have delivered hundreds of millions of dollars of bottom-line impact for our clients. We believe that our work should improve the lives of people and be connected to meaning beyond profit.
Role and responsibilities :
1. Statistical Analysts are core to our business model. Working as specialist members of small teams, they are responsible for:
2. Performing exploratory data analyses, generating, and testing working hypotheses, preparing, and analyzing historical data, and identifying patterns
3. Analyzing data using a programming language such as SQL, Python, R, or SAS
4. Leverages advanced statistical analysis methods to create insightful recommendations and conclusions that may be communicated to the stakeholder.
5. Finally, formulating definitive data and strategy-driven recommendations and presenting them in a client-ready presentation
6. Working directly with clients and FJ team members on a day-to-day basis to identify business needs, frame a solution, and seek the data to solve the problem. This may also include reviewing publications and interviewing appropriate industry experts
7. Building and maintaining client relationships by following high professional standards
8. In addition to these responsibilities, we encourage you to contribute in myriad ways limited only by your imagination.
What does Fischer Jordan offer? :
1. Direct client interaction: This is not a back-office role. You will be interacting with clients from day 1 and will be offered opportunities to directly present your work during client meetings.
2. Fischer Jordan management will continuously help you refine your presentation skills – verbal and written.
3. High growth environment: How fast you grow into leadership positions is only dependent on your performance. Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles enable fast track to leadership responsibility.
4. Full ownership of your workstreams: You are trained to work as an owner of all steps of your workstream. This includes problem identification, solution design, analysis, recommendations, and presentation.
5. Senior Level Mentorship (FJ): Opportunity to get training and mentorship directly from the partners at Fischer Jordan. Being a small team, each team member is encouraged to present their insights to the Partners on a regular basis.
6. Mentorship by industry leaders: A leading industry mentor (existing client/ past client) is assigned to each team member based on his/her preference and the mentor’s availability and willingness.
7. Unparalleled quality of work: Solve difficult and important problems for CXOs from Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries and domains. If you like the overlap of business, mathematics, and technology, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this role is tailormade for you.
8. Travel to the US: Opportunity to work from the client site (in the United States) as and when required. It gives you a platform to learn by working side by side with clients and building professional connections.
9. Ecosystem of highly talented people: We hire from top engineering colleges (IITs and BITS) and Delhi University colleges and are committed to building a diverse team, thus ensuring the holistic development of each team member.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications :
1. Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic performance from premier institutions such as IITs, NITs, BITS Pilani, ISI, CMI. The degree must be in a quantitative field (Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Information Management)
2. 3-5 years of experience in data science, preferably in healthcare
3. 2+ years of hands-on experience with SQL
4. 1+ years of hands-on experience with Python/R/SAS
5. Possess excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. Hunger to keep up with the latest trends in advanced analytics
6. Strong communication skills enable you to clearly communicate your thoughts/work to the client or internal teams both verbally and in writing
7. High levels of motivation, professionalism, integrity, team, and entrepreneurial spirit
8. Willingness to travel to client meetings and do client-site work as needed
9. Ability to handle multiple work streams and be able to deliver best results under high-pressure situations
10. Hands-on experience with data science techniques
Location : Mumbai (Currently working from home)
– Highly competitive compensation package comprising of base salary and performance-based bonus
– Package varies depending on current experience
Recruiting Process :
– Resume screening
– 3 rounds of interviews via video conference
For more information –
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 07:41:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!