Job title: Financial Analyst – FP&A
Job description: Job Title Financial Analyst – FP&A
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere. Our dedicated team of about 16,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
In the role of Finance Analyst, FP&A, you will work cross functionally to deliver insightful, actionable analytics and influential reporting packages to drive change and improved financial performance. This role will support finance through commercial, supply chain, income statement, balance sheet and cash reporting.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide analytical support to the company’s short-term and long-term financial reporting model
- Identify opportunities to automate and improve reporting capabilities and assist in solutions implementation
- Collaborate with various Finance leaders to develop a standard catalogue of financial reports and key operational metrics, delivered on a continuous basis, which drive action and deliver improved financial results
- Drive projects to digitize our analytics and reporting capabilities as well as identifying and delivering finance simplification initiatives to simplify & streamline our financial reporting systems
- Reporting responsibilities will include but not limited to commercial (price, orders, backlog, organic growth), margin walks (productivity, inflation and mix) and cash (working capital, Capex).
- Deliver impactful, accurate and on-time financial reporting
- Support ad hoc analysis as required, including requests from the VP, Director, FP&A and CFO
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Management or Economics
- MBA in Finance must
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in FP&A role i.e., finance or business/commercial operations experience
- Effectively communicates with and engages all levels of the organization verbally and in writing; produces clear, understandable documentation geared for all audiences.
- Must be an analytical thinker with a strong financial mindset and the ability to solve problems proactively
- Strong operational mindset to create standardized, repeatable financial reports and deliver them with accuracy and timeliness
- Highly accountable and driven business professional
- Proficient in HFM, SAP, Business Objects, Spotfire, SQL, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 06 Jul 2022 05:45:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!