Job title: Expert Science & Technology
Job description: Job Description
400! This is the number of associates in Global Analytical R&D, across 4 countries, working tirelessly on innovative and patient centric medicines. As part of this group, you design, plan and/or perform scientific/technical studies. By bridging the analytical science to the clinical performance you will drive the transformation of our molecules into medicines that improve and extend patient’s lives.
The position is based in the Genome Valley, Hyderabad, within the Technical Research and Development Organization (TRD) of Global Drug Development (GDD).
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, plan and perform scientific experiments for projects at different clinical phases of drug substance and drug product with minimal guidance. Well versed with regulatory guidelines, scientific literature, technology transfer and interpretation of the results to draw conclusions in reports.
- Adhere to Quality metrics, Compliance and Good Documentation Practices following ALCOA+ principles, GLP, OQM, HSE, ISEC and Novartis guidelines.
- Should be a Team player by adding value in collaborating with other teams to support project deliverables within agreed timelines, mentoring new joiners, active participation in project meetings / networks / meetings and contributing to Team goals while meeting individual objectives.
- Responsible for Qualification of instruments / equipment’s (URS to Report) and periodic calibrations as per applicable site procedures.
- Ability to perform investigations, guide team members, communicate proactively and clearly to global stakeholders.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Minimum: M.Pharm./M.Sc Good knowledge of English (oral and written).
- Desirable knowledge of site language: to 10 years (for M.Pharm./M.Sc.) & minimum of 4 years (for Ph.D.) of relevant experience in testing of Parental, topical and ophthalmic formulations. Expertise in material science (Rheology, microscopy, contact angle measurement, gel permeation chromatography ) is desirable.
- Good presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives? We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Research & Development
Global Drug Development
TECHNICAL R & D GDD
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 08:52:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!