Job title: Engineer , Labeling and Technical Publication
Job description: Work Flexibility: Hybrid
Who we want:
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Delivers results. A driven player who sets high goals for personal achievement and organizational success. He/she measures success against the best internal and external benchmarks
What you will do:
- Supporting labelling & collateral supporting system for periodic updates & reports
- Print current labels for Regulatory Authority registration requests & Support with printing current/updated labels during mass changes
- Review & approval co-ordination of non-labelling jobs. Contribute to the weekly released report & maintenance of artwork archives
- Publication and/or uploading of approved documents on global portals
- Translation coordination of technical documentations
- Language Independent document formatting
- Represent Global Labeling as Local Project Coordinator on major projects
- Process and implement IFU/IFP-related change requests, including management of approval processes and implementation. Assist as required with Production IFU/IFP issues and problems.
- Participate in managing the IFU/IFP system, including review of requirements and existing IFPs/IFPs
- Utilize and comply with Stryker’s Quality Management System including proactively verifying if requirements are met and managing changes within the Quality System
- Create & manipulate logotypes, symbols and other graphics for inclusion on IFUs/IFPs.
- Subject Matter Expert within Stryker on the requirements of electronic IFUs/IFPs, content management systems, and translations. – executive sponsors to user level.
- Assist in corporate oversight of labeling standards, requirements, data, technical solutions, business process, infrastructure, licenses, etc.
- Responsible to ensure provisions of Design Control processes are followed and associated reviews are conducted.
- Drive coordination with different departments to ensure the resulting IFU/Collateral Material is compliant, and effective.
- Initiate and maintain effective collaboration between the Technical Publications team and engineering groups
What you need:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Computer Science / Biomedical / English / Technical Writing or Technical Communications
- Experience: 3+ years’ experience in designing, writing, and publishing technical documentation (labelling/technical publication/collateral materials)
- Excellent verbal and written communications focused on scientific or technical communications
- Characterized by analytical and transdisciplinary reasoning, with a good attention to detail.
Travel Percentage: 10%
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 04:05:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!