Job title: Application Consultant: Edge & Network Cloud
Job description: Introduction
IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement organizational strategies that drive adoption of change. We are looking for experts who can build credibility and trust with our clients and provide knowledge that addresses individual and unique business needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Application Consultant, you will understand customers’ overall data estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Work in a client environment, manage monitoring & event management tools (ITM, ITCAM & Netcool)
Work with IT and Business users to resolve support and technical issues.
Understands client Business requirements and suggests solutions.
Provides technical inputs to stabilize & optimize the deployed Tools.
Work with Product team to upgrade versions & fix bugs.
Able to provide training to end-users/IT teams & create technical SOPs/training manuals
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 10 – 12 years’ experience of in distributed architecture ITM & Netcool
- Hands on experience on ITM- HTEMS, RTEMS, TEPS, WPA, SPA & TDW
- Working experience on different ITM agents (OS, Universal, GSMA Agents)
- Expertise on ITCAM /ITM Application agents (ITCAM DB2, SAP, AD, VMWare, MQ, Lotus etc)
- Proficient to create and customize ITM Situations along with the ability to deploy customize monitoring (script,query,URL, port, etc) using ITM Universal Agent
- Demonstrate detail understanding of ITM historical data collection and experience on working with different Tivoli Netcool Probes & Gateway
- Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Ability to create/customize Netcool Omnibus Rules, Triggers, Procedures and create views, filters in WebGUI
- Experience in Scripting, SQL queries along with basic knowledge TCR and Cognos Frame Work Manger
- Solid understanding to customize Reports in TCR as per business requirement – Integration of Netcool with ICD
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven written and verbal interpersonal skills for coordinating across teams.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:55:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!