Job title: Electrical Engineer Testing
Company: General Electric
Job description: Execute testing and verification to engineering standards. Responsible for Proto type testing, Debugging , product testing and verification & validation strategy, planning, execution, documentation, including continuous improvements
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world
- Ensures process efficiency and compliance effectiveness through the development and implementation of process verification and validation plans
- Own the Defect management process covering strategy, tracking.
- Plan verification in close co ordination with Electrical, Software and Mechanical team
- Write and revise protocols, procedures, reports, and other documentation as per GEHC(GE Healthcare) Quality Management system requirements
- Write challenging verification understanding various use cases of different modalities that leverage the platform.
- Partner with Engineering team to understand reliability approach, define reliability set up requirements and execute set up readiness
- Track, monitor & report reliability progress and drive failure analysis with Engineering team
- Understanding Product design and integration scenarios
- Responsible for execution of test system, Design flexi setups and qualification of test Jig.
- Work with customers and/or technical leaders to ensure that the technical deliverables are consistent with the goals of larger programs, projects or initiatives
- Engaging in all phases of new product development, including concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support
- Defining and executing component , sub system and system design verification, including QMS compliance documentation
- Developing innovative test strategy to meet all requirements for performance, reliability, cost and manufacturability
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Responsible for execution of laboratory and field validation testing, inspection and data acquisition for use in the design and validation of products and services. Responsible for design and construction of test facilities, instrumentation systems and the development of test software
- 4+years in the Engineering/Technology & Testing. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- Good understanding and hands own experience in using Test and measurement instruments – High-speed Oscilloscope, protocol analyzers (Lecroy QualiPHY for USB( Universal Serial Bus ), Ethernet Data loggers, Multimeter, etc.
- Strong understanding and experience in Test management tool : ALM( Universal Serial Bus), HP Quality Center, Test Automation tool: Lab view, ATEs (Automated Test Equipment’s), Defect Management: Clear Quest, Compass , Requirement management: Doors.
- Green Belt/Black Belt Certified
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 02:45:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!