Job title: Decision Analytics Consultant – Research & Development/Clinical Domain – IT (3-5 yrs)
Job description: This requirement is for our esteemed IT client in Pune.
DECISION ANALYTICS CONSULTANTS serve on project teams that deliver high-quality projects to clients. In particular, Consultants combine best-in-class analytic skills with strong problem-solving and communication abilities to lead analytical work to help clients solve strategic, tactical, and operational business problems.
– Work with the global pharmaceutical industry to help gain significant efficiencies in drug development; validate and communicate product value
– Improve patient outcomes by bringing in real world patient insights throughout the product lifecycle while optimizing trial design, accelerated clinical operations, and developing RWD technology platforms and applications
– Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach
– Lead project teams in design and execution of analyses to test hypotheses and improve client commercial effectiveness
– Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project data and coordinating team meetings
– Conduct issue analysis and develop hypotheses on the key client issues
– Coach and mentor junior team members
– MBA with a bachelor’s (and often graduate) degree in a quantitative, analytical discipline, such as Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Management Science, Data Science, Statistics, Econometrics, or Engineering.
– Up to 3 years of post-MBA relevant work experience, and 3-5 years of pre-MBA relevant work experience, with evidence of strong analytic work (including use of advanced modeling techniques and tools such as R, SAS, Tableau, or VBA
– Medical or R&D experience with the pharmaceutical industry is highly preferred
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 01:41:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!