Job title: Doctor Of Ayurveda (BAMS) work from home job/internship at ARVA
Job description: About ARVA
ARVA Life is a dynamic and fast-paced start-up based in Chandigarh and operative throughout India. We master the art of wellness guidance by blending three sciences namely, Ayurveda, homeopathy, and nutrition. This is executed by the provision of services and consultations by our qualified doctors and nutritionists.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since December 2021
9 opportunities posted
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Servicing existing and new clients allotted to them
2. Work in tandem with their team to deliver targets set forth by their reporting authorities/management from time to time
3. Stay up to date with the latest developments in their fields and the changes in client servicing/treatment/any other policies of the company
4. Work on end to end consultation, servicing, documentation of all clients together with the nutritionist and caller/relationship manager
Learn skills relevant for this internship on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 10th Mar’22 and 14th Apr’22
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 3 Lac/annum
Job date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 00:06:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!