Job title: Digital Security Engineer – Technical Lead
Company: Fidelity International
Job description: About the opportunity
TIS – Middleware and Data Services engineers and maintains multiple products underpinning Fidelity’s internal and external applications. Within Middleware, the Customer Protection Product team is responsible for Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) and API management solutions. These solutions are used globally across Fidelity to provide Web and Mobile digital security and support the API ecosystem respectively.
Purpose of the Role
Your role will be to support Customer Protection Product team to build out a new Global Identity and Access Management solution to meet the evolving needs of the business.
Your ability to establish trusted relationships with key business clients, create cost effective global IAM solutions with the team in a structured way, to drive change, prioritise delivery and challenge existing processes will be the key to your success.
- Responsible for engineering IAM solutions as part of the Customer Protection Product team based in Asia, India & Europe.
- Drive DevOps solutions for the IAM platform
- Assist with training/coaching team members and exposing them to new technologies.
There will be plenty of opportunity for a strong candidate to make a significant difference both within the team – through process improvements, work prioritisation and client engagement, and across Fidelity – especially in delivering cost effective technical solutions to support the evolving requirements of the Digital business.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Technical lead level experience designing and implementing IAM solutions.
- Practical experience implementing IAM solutions using any industry leading product suite, e.g., Ping Identity, ForgeRock etc. Knowledge of PingFederate, PingAccess and Ping Directory highly desirable.
- Good experience in Web Access Management, API Security and Single Sign-On technologies (SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect)
- Practical experience implementing Multi-Factor Authentication
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices to drive automation, especially in the AWS cloud
- Any development experience with API Management products like Google Apigee, CA API Gateway or similar products would be desirable
- Good knowledge of HTTP layer transactions, sessions, cookies, caching, compression, encryption etc.
- Good understanding of Networks, Databases, Security, Application & Infrastructure design
- Practical experience in Agile development methods – Scrum, Kanban, TDD
- Good knowledge of industry best practice regarding Service Management (E.g., ITIL)
About Fidelity International
We’ve been helping our clients plan and save for the futures they want for over 50 years. From more than 25 locations around the world, we provide investment services and retirement expertise to 2.5 million clients – everyone from central banks and financial institutions to wealth managers and private individuals. We think generationally and look to the long term. And today, building on the security of private ownership and our strong sense of purpose, we’re growing our business like never before.
What it’s like to work here.
In our welcoming, caring culture, you’ll feel valued, trusted and free to express yourself. We recognise the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought and in experience. With this in mind, please let us know if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
As well as a clear commitment to inclusion, we offer real flexibility about where, when and how you work. It’s an approach we call ‘dynamic working’, and you’ll find it brings the very best out in you.
For more about who we are, how we work and the part you could play in both our progress and our future, visit .
Or, if you’re feeling inspired, start your journey with us right now.
Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 04:38:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!