Job title: Design Engineer-Labeling
Job description: Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Roles & Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Identify IFU translation requirements, prepare and manage translation projects to
- Translate product documentation as provided by the responsible team.
- Design, develop, and maintain IFU using FrameMaker and other software applications.
- Control IFU versioning and maintain the IFU archives and provide IFU-related support to Customer R&D/PD/SCR.
- Standardize content across platforms and media. All activities must be performed in
compliance with the Quality System.
- Works independently with general supervision on larger, moderately complex projects /assignments.
- Work closely with R&D engineers, Technical services, Regulatory, Process Engineers, Quality, Safety, Labeling Specialist, Legal, Operator Experts and training staff to develop, clear, concise, accurate documents.
- Participates in cross functional teams (Product Managers, Clinical Application Specialists, Engineering, Product Support Engineering and Regulatory) to represent documentation status and deliverables; provide input to program schedules and milestones.
- BS/BA in a technical science, English or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of technical writing or technical editing experience in a technical publications group.
- Technical writing experience in the medical device industry, scientific, or other regulated industry.
- Experience with professional translation services.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Technical skills within Adobe Creative Suite for content creation and post formatting of documents.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once.
- Strong knowledge of documentation methodologies and requirements.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Good technical aptitude.
- Knowledge of how to read prints and translate into IFUs or Manuals.
- Experience working with complex hardware and software systems and engineering teams.
- Clinical knowledge or experience of working with medical device electro-mechanical capital equipment.
- Good organizational, research, and analytical skills.
- Strive for continuous improvement and consistency in deliverable.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both for building relationships with cross functional teams quickly, as well as effectively communicating with other team members.
- Must be able to listen to the project/product requirements, desires and concerns, and then recommend solutions.
- Ability to function well under pressure.
- High level of detailed accuracy.
- Knowledge of global medical device regulations and standards as they relate to labeling requirements.
- Subject to work remote depending on candidate.
Skills & Experience Medical Knowledge, Medical Scribe, Medical Systems
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter. ,
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 08:28:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!