Job title: Design Assistant, Amazon Pharmacy
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Do you want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation to solve complex customer problems?
The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person who works well under pressure and can thrive in a deadline driven atmosphere. They must have a strong individual sense of aesthetics and be able to conceptualize stylish, elevated ideas. In addition, they should have the ability to deliver clean, web-ready designs based on existing Amazon Pharmacy style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced production environment. This position requires strong organizational skills, digital expertise, intrinsic design abilities, typographic skills, and acute attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential. An online portfolio of work is REQUIRED.
Key job responsibilities
-Ability to create innovative, multi-platform ad campaigns using Photoshop, Illustrator.
· Leverage creative best practices to optimize user experience and drive performance of Amazon Pharmacy program and new initiatives
· Candidate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
· The role will require the candidate to quickly understand operation workflow tools.
· The associate will need to often contact stakeholders to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
· The role is an individual contributor role.
· In addition the associate should have acute attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
· Ability to deliver clean, web-ready designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced production environment.
· Expert Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator
· Educational qualification of Bachelor’s Degree. Or equivalent experience
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Comfort working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
· Willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept reprioritization as necessary.
· Excellent analytical, logical reasoning, verbal and written skills.
· An online portfolio demonstrating strong visual design skills and advertising experience across a range of media and platforms
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Experience in creating banners/promotions using Photoshop, Illustrator is preferred .
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
· Self starter, good team player
· Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
· Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 05:47:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!