Job title: Content Writing Internship in Mumbai at Ketto
Job description: About Ketto
Ketto is an online crowdfunding platform for social causes, NGOs, and medical needs. From touching millions of lives to empowering people, Ketto has enabled people to fulfill their dreams and help their loved ones in their time of distress. Having raised over Rs 800 crores so far, Ketto has become Asia’s most trusted crowdfunding platform with a network of over 55 lakh donors who have funded over 2.8 lakh fundraisers.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since December 2021
82 opportunities posted
2 candidates hired
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Writing exceptional long-form content of 300-500 words
2. Creating original, grammatically error-free, conceptually authentic, coherent, and high-on readability content
3. Writing easy-to-comprehend & appealing ad copies for digital platforms
4. Curating, proofreading, and suggesting changes to content developed by other teams
5. Thinking creatively to engage a larger audience through content on our website
6. Working with the digital and creative strategy team
7. Spearheading the team of writers and ensuring everything is delivered on time
Blogging Creative Writing English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 22nd Jun’22 and 27th Jul’22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
2. Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 04:09:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!