Job title: Clinical Research Associate 2
Job description: Overview
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
Key responsibilities :
- The Clinical Research Associate is the person in Trial Coordination and Site Management that serves as primary contact point between the sponsor and the investigational site.
This position is assigned to trial sites ensuring inspection readiness through compliance with the clinical research protocol, company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), codes of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), applicable regulations and guidelines from start-up through database lock. * Responsibilities include site selection, pre-trial assessment, subject recruitment and retention planning, site initiation, monitoring and close-out.
- Partner with the CTA/IDA, LTM and GTM to ensure overall site management while performing trial related activities for assigned protocols.
As a CRA II you will work on clinical trial monitoring based on your experience.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Required a Bachelor degree with a minimum of 2 years clinical trial monitoring experience.
- Previous monitoring experience in Global trials preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of ICH-GCP, company standard operating procedures, local laws and regulations, assigned protocols and
associated protocol specific procedures including monitoring guidelines.
- Strong IT skills in appropriate software and company systems.
- Willingness to travel .
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career – both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:14:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!