Job title: Content Writing Internship in Lucknow at California Medical Behavioral Health
Company: California Medical Behavioral Health
Job description: About California Medical Behavioral Health
California Medical Behavioral Health (CMBH) is a San Diego, California-based Healthcare company that is primarily based in the US. It is now expanding its roots in India and the Philippines. CMBH is involved with a variety of tasks that are related to the IT sector for the development of its various projects. CMBH is also responsible for working on new software and app development (not just related to healthcare) and the marketing of the services that we currently provide in the US and worldwide.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since July 2019
127 opportunities posted
67 candidates hired
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Participate in both internal and external project team meetings and liaise directly with the customer on medical writing issues, as appropriate and with senior support as needed.
2. Doing blogging and article writing for websites.
3. Arrange appropriate internal review of assigned documents and take responsibility for on-time delivery.
4. Perform QC review of documents or parts of documents prepared by more senior staff.
5. Take responsibility for managing day-to-day workload for assigned tasks and projects, in collaboration with senior staff.
6. Keep abreast of current data, trends, medical writing/regulatory knowledge, developments, and advances in the area of drug development/medical writing
7. Comply with company SOPs and participate in the implementation of new SOPs.
Blogging Creative Writing English Proficiency (Written) Social Media Marketing
Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 23:26:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!