Job title: Consultant Technical Lead-Messaging Exchange Administrator
Company: Société Générale
Job description: Responsibilities
- Work under pressure and fast-paced environment to resolve issues quickly and ensure the daily operation is smooth.
1) Very good understanding of Microsoft Exchange and Mobility topics.
2) Sound knowledge of Exchange and AD platform.
3) DHCP, DNS, Wins, Active Directory knowledge is a must.
4) Sound knowledge in networking concepts
5) Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
6) Perform periodic house cleaning tasks.
7) Work with cross functional infrastructure teams to setup, mange and administration of Messaging infrastructure.
8) Participate in Audits and provides appropriate information
9) Participate in EUS infrastructure project and executes as per the project schedule
10) Participate in appropriate regional activities / discussions / projects and meetings
11) Knowledge of Cisco IronPort would be an added advantage
12) Working experience on mobility topics like AirWatch, Workspace One, Intune will have added advantage
13) Knowledge of scripting – PowerShell, VB script etc.
14) Experience on project handling
Must have Good Hands on Knowledge on below technical skills:
1) Very good understanding of Microsoft Exchange and Mobility products like BlackBerry/Airwatch
2) Sound knowledge of networking concepts like DHCP, DNS, Wins, Active Directory knowledge is a must.
3) Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
4) Have hands on experience on migrations from Exchange on-premise to Exchange Online
5) Have hands on experience on support post migration of mailboxes from Exchange on-premise to cloud
- Ability to maintain appropriate level of communication on projects/tasks with peers
- Good business understanding and attention to detail
- Self management skills & initiative and a proactive way of work
- Ability to promote cooperation and recognition of contributions to collective efforts
- Should be flexible to work in shifts
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 22:21:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!