Job title: Clinical Research Scientist I
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job description: Company Info
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Informing participants about study during ICF process.
- Get involved in the Investigational product administration process.
- To ensure that the clinical study is conducted according to the approved protocol and applicable regulatory requirements.
- To protect rights, safety and welfare of subjects.
- Management of Investigational Products.
- To ensure that all staff assisting in study is adequately trained on the protocol, investigational product and their duties.
- To be aware of regulatory requirements and acceptable standards for conduct of clinical trial and protection of human subjects.
- To ensure that the data is complete, accurate, legible and internally consistent and maintain timelines.
- To take all study related medical decisions in concerns with principal investigator.
- To ensure that adequate medical care is provided to the subject for any adverse event, including clinically significant laboratory values.
- In case of health related problems, the investigator should inform the subject’s primary physician about the subject’s participation in the trial, if the subject has a primary physician and if the subject agrees to the primary physician being informed.
- To review AE / SAE reporting forms after it is filled by the physician / designee.
- To document and explain any deviation from the approved protocol.
- To ensure initiation of study and proper conduct of study in compliance with the study protocol and GCP requirements.
- To ensure appropriate screening of subjects as per the written procedure.
- Obtain informed consent from all study subjects as per written procedures.
- To ensure that additional information available on the drug during the conduct of the study is communicated to the subjects.
- Education: M.B.B.S.
- Experience: Fresher or At least 1-2 years of experience as a screening physician/clinical investigator in reputed BA/BE center.
Research & Development
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 05:23:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!