Job title: Clinical Documentation Specialist
Company: Inventurus Knowledge Solutions
Job description: Fresher as well as Experienced candidates can apply
- As a Clinical documentation specialists assess medical records and documents for compliance with industry regulations.
- Their duties include analyzing medical information to assist healthcare providers, ensuring the accuracy of clinical documentation, and training staff on recordkeeping procedures.
This message is regarding job opportunity with leading MNC based out of Airoli, Navi Mumbai.
Basic Details as below:
About Company: Leading Healthcare Services Company.
Qualification: BHMS, BAMS, BPT, BDS, MBBS
Job Location: Airoli, Navi Mumbai.
- Candidate should be comfortable for work from office
- Great learning opportunity from doctors of US/UK
- Opportunity to work in a corporate culture.
- Sunday and Monday will be weekly off. (5 Days working)
- Office Hours: 8 AM till 5 PM
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture
- Join a well known brand within Pharmaceutical & Biotech
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 00:43:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!