Job title: Business Development Manager – Sangli – Jardiance and Combinations
Company: Boehringer Ingelheim
Job description: OUR COMPANY
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective.
Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
Responsible for increasing the market penetration of BI products and achieve the sales targets for specific area. Also build relationships and grow BI brand by engaging the opinion leaders in the specified area
Tasks & responsibilities
- Meet or exceed sales goals through consultative selling and providing a high level of customer service in hospitals and with Health Care Professionals (HCPs). Utilize sales direction and establish effective call patterns to develop and drive sales
- Develop territory mapping to ensure effective level of call frequency on targeted hospitals and practitioners to advance the sales cycle.
- Proactively develop customer relationships by understanding / anticipating needs and providing appropriate solutions to advance the sales process. Pursue with business leaders (high potential doctors) in segmentation targeting
- Plan and organize sales strategies by utilizing Hospital and Clinician reports in a manner that maximizes focus on appropriate targets to achieve sales results
- Develop and execute business plan for territory with sales plan at the hospital and health care professional level. Execute the plan to accomplish goals per current sales and marketing direction.
- Complete administrative assignments in a timely manner, maintaining customer records, completing daily call notes and recording of samples. Need to acclimate quickly and use various technology tools
- Education : Bachelors degree, Masters degree(e.g. MBBS, MSC), Diploma
- Will cover territories of Territory of Sangli
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Candidate must be residing on one of the area mentioned.
- Should be able to learn mechanism of action and clinical application concepts easily
- Adaptability is critical to quickly respond to changing situations and priorities
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and decision-making acclimating to various customer needs, interests and processes. Relate to and compare data from different sources. Commit a course of action based on logical assumptions and factual information
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym, best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy and other various benefits and rewards. Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
READY TO CONTACT US?
If you have questions about the application process, please contact HR Direct: , Tel:
Job date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 06:28:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!