Job title: Business Analyst ( Pune + 161418 )
Job description: Job ID: 161418
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
Understand the business needs of the customer and assess the impact of those needs in order to communicate and implement the recommended efficient solutions.
What will your job look like?
We’re looking for Business Analyst (BA)/ Tech Lead (TL) to join our team.
You’ll be responsible for analyzing requirements, proposing solutions, writing specifications and team/department coordination.
You’ll join a team of Tech Leads as well as working closely with Product Managers, Software Developers, and Quality Assurance Engineers.
In this role you’ll:
- Be accountable for the design of the product functionalities based on the product management requirements collection.
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, quality assurance engineers and project managers.
- Analyze requirements provided by the Customer or by the Product Management
- Deliver functional specifications and interfaces documentation of the product.
- Coordinate those interactions from building phase to delivery to ensure the compliance of the delivered functionality.
- Obtain specification validation through carrying out the functional review with Development, QA and Product Management
- Contribute with Development teams to technical design for their own area.
- Contribute with QA teams to product quality by giving inputs for the test strategy and defect investigation in Production in order to ensure compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity
- Provide on request functional knowledge on their own area for Sales, Account Management, Development, Implementation & Support requests ( for elaboration of business cases and RFP responses)
- Provide inputs to Product Management for product functionalities enhancement, business cases and RFP responses, based on their knowledge & product experience. May participate on demand to customer workshops.
- Contribute to innovation and product evolution within their functional area by sharing with peers & product managers information such as industry trends & standards, competition etc.
All you need is…
Exp: 3 to 10 years
- University degree in Business or Scientific studies or related field
- Advanced level of written and oral English
- Experience in the Telecom domain(MUST)
- Experience in working directly with the end Customer
- Experience in writing requirement specification documents
- Basic experience with SQL
- Excellent analysis and design skills
- Previous experience in designing solutions from a functional perspective
- Knowledge of UML diagrams
- Basic knowledge and experience with any programming language
- Basic understanding of Web Services, Kafka, NoSQL DBs
- Knowledge of UML diagrams
- Strong team player with a collaborative mindset
- Comfortable in a multi-cultural, international organization
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Investigate new technologies, learn new methods and innovation
Why you will love this job:
- Use your outstanding business analysis skills to make a significant impact on leading solutions that produce the most efficient product solutions.
- Be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development!
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 22:02:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!