Job title: Associate Principal Consultant (Business Analyst)
Job description: 👋🏼We’re Nagarro.
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (15000+ experts across 26 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We are looking for great new colleagues. That’s where you come in!
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
- Strong background in analysis, consulting, and cross-group collaboration skills into Life Sciences & Healthcare domain
- primary experience in digital platforms for doctor engagement, Patient connect, digital therapeutics
- Minimum five (6-8) years of product consulting experience and worked as a product owner
- Have participated in RFI, RFQ, RFP
- Exposure to following compliance on data privacy – GDPR / HIPPA and Data integration standards – HL7/FHIR, Telemedicine and HCP-patient ecosystem, Membership, Billing, Claims payment processing in relation to HIPAA, EDI 4010, 5010 X12, ICD-9 ICD-10, codes 834, 837,835, and 270, 271, Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model (EMRAM), Hospital Management System (HMS), Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS), Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS), Real-word evidence, Fitness and wellness space
- Translate the high-level business requirements into MVP backlogs
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies, metrics and processes
- Experience in understanding and documenting requirements for complex and highly technical development projects.
- Crystal clear understanding of the domains you have worked in and the ability to deep dive into any new modules
- Comfort with developing wireframes to capture the user journey and relevant details for the solution objective in hand
- Strong problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- The ability to multitask across multiple projects or accounts simultaneously in a globally distributed delivery setup.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence business stakeholders on product decisions
- The ability to think innovatively; adapt and drive new best practices.
- 6+ years of overall experience with at least 3 years of business analysis experience as well as minimum 2+ years’ experience with Agile development and Scrum methodologies
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Aligning stakeholders and development teams around common measurable product goals
- Conducting client and end user needs assessment and analyzing tasks using appropriate techniques
- Understanding and gathering business requirements of the product at any and all stages of the product cycle
- Designing both high-level and detailed information wire frames, as needed, to illustrate content organization, processes, and functionality and creating scope documents and user stories
- Conducting UAT and assisting with usability test development, administration, evaluation, and reporting.
- Running product discovery sessions to build a product backlog, envision and estimate the product, and plan incremental releases
- Managing updates to information architecture documents including site maps, user scenarios, use cases, wireframes, content matrices, flow diagrams, and detailed functional requirements.
- Following and running Agile ceremonies (Release planning, Sprint planning/ Retro / Review, etc.) and principles throughout the product development phases
- Supporting research and development of the latest user-centered methods and techniques and using them as a foundation for all decisions and deliverables.
- Preparing whitepapers about Nagarro’s experiences in specific industry domains
- Ensuring on-time release by managing risk and planning the product construction sprint by sprint
- Collaborating with the development team on an ongoing basis, guiding them and leading them in the right direction
- Identifying opportunities in the current engagement to cross sell or up sell Nagarro’s offerings
- Showcasing a consulting mindset by acting as a solution provider rather than an order taker
- Identifying project/product stakeholders at an early stage and working with them to ensure their expectations are managed effectively in sync with the benefits defined in the business case
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 00:23:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!