Job title: Associate Principal Analyst
Job description: About the role
In order to efficiently scale and continue to delight customers, Gartner is investing in ‘Research Analyst Lab’ located in our Gurgaon Center of Excellence. Analysts on this exciting team will be aligned with Gartner’s most visionary experts to directly help clients by writing research and delivering compelling interactions.
As an Associate Principal Research Analyst aligned with the Software Engineering Team, you will conduct research and analysis covering robotic process automation (RPA) worldwide. Delivering advice, and guidance to our research and advisory clients through published research, conversations with clients (Inquiry), teleconferences, and client meetings.
What you will do:
- Conduct research and analysis in specific areas of expertise targeting client’s key initiatives.
- Respond to client questions and deliver high quality actionable advice through a variety of media and delivery methods including teleconference and video conference
- Write high quality, clear, actionable, advisory research documents on defined topics adhering to assigned timelines and deadlines.
- Follow and analyze market developments, helping both end user clients in their selection process and assisting vendors in overall market strategy and positioning.
- Remain ahead of the curve on developments and issues within these assigned research areas, through individually motivated research activities and peer collaboration with your colleagues on the Software Engineering team.
- Proactively work with the wider sales and service organization and deliver outstanding sales support in order to retain and grow the business.
What you will need:
It helps to be obsessed with your topic! Gartner analysts are correctly viewed as THE experts. This means you will need to further develop your knowledge of your markets, vendors, trends, management practices. Industry analysts are considered experts in the industry they cover. Gartner Analysts are team players who value expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. They also love to solve the most challenging of puzzles!
[Experience using RPA tools – used at least one; iBPMS / BPA; general best practices for process automation; low code application platforms; citizen automation and development]
- Subject matter familiarity with the Robotic Process Automation industry and specifically the technology products and business trends that influence this market.
- 3-5 years of experience in RPA or in a research, consulting, or technology related role in an RPA-focused technology vendor.
- A deeper understanding of process automation in businesses and application of RPA, Business Process Management Systems (BPMS), low code application platforms (LCAP) to achieve automation will give you an edge.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; an MBA degree from leading B schools will be an added advantage.
- Ambitious, eager to learn about new technologies both inside and outside their field of expertise and willing to keep their finger on the pulse of the changing IT landscape to meet the demands of our customers.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, and more!
- Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we’re recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We’ve been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to .
Job Requisition ID:64610
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link:
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 23:20:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!