Job title: Associate Medical Reviewer
Company: Novo Nordisk
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Search by Keyword
Search by Location
Select how often (in days) to receive an alert:
Select how often (in days) to receive an alert:
Associate Medical Reviewer
Category: Clinical Development and Medical
Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Are you passionate about quality and simplification? Do you want to build quality within processes in the most efficient way? Do you have an innovative mindset to drive change in a future-ready environment and support your colleagues and stakeholders by challenging the status-quo in a friendly and open-minded way? If so, there is a job opportunity waiting for you as our new Associate Medical Reviewer. At Novo Nordisk, we will challenge you to do the best work of your life.
- The Associate Medical Reviewer is responsible for Medical Review of all trial subjects of all assigned clinical trials to ensure high quality consistent medical data.
- Responsible for clarifying and if possible resolving issues of medical concern and/or inconsistencies in clinical trial data with staff at investigational sites.
- Responsible for presenting findings of Medical Review to relevant Medical Specialist to enable decision making.
Key Responsibilities/Main Job Tasks:
- Responsible for Medical Review of all trial subjects of all assigned clinical trials to ensure high quality consistent medical data.
- Medical Review is performed for all trial subjects to ensure patient safety and adherence to protocols, Good Clinical Practice (GCP), ICH Guidelines, local regulations and SOPs.
- Medical Reviewer ensures high quality medical data through medical review of clinical trial data.
- Develop good therapeutic knowledge and general understanding of diseases and treatments as well as the latest medical developments.
- Develop good understanding of relevant protocol and trial specific manuals/plans to ensure quality deliverables.
- Stay updated on training as required for the role as well as individual competency development.
- Ensure close collaboration with relevant study group members, especially the Data Manager, Trial Manager(s) and Medical Specialists during trial conduct
- Holds Minimum as Graduate in Medicine (MBBS or MD) or other relevant.
Experience: * 1-2 years of experience in clinical Practice or academics is preferred.
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP
- Demonstrated computer skills (MS Office, MS Project, PowerPoint).
- Excellent understanding of medical terminology and clinical trial activities
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to plan well and handle complex tasks simultaneously and independently.
- Analytical and result oriented.
- Good team player with communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Proactive and resilient to changes.
About the Department
Clinical Data Science, Global Business Services (CDS GBS) was started in September 2007 and within a short span of eight years since its inception, has transitioned from a small start-up to one of the largest units in GBS and a key contributor to Novo Nordisk clinical development portfolio. As the organisation is growing along with the Research & Development portfolio, we are looking for several new medical Reviewing colleagues. In Clinical Data Science, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide from early development phases to product introduction. The CMU support is established in GBS to support the Risk Based Monitoring of clinical trials conducted by Novo Nordisk in line with health authority requirements. The unit is responsible for performance of centralised medical review of patient data that includes medical monitoring and lab surveillance; and generation of visualisations and reports identifying outliers and trends from various data sources.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive it. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we
seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing and sales – we’re all working to move the needle on patient care.
- To submit your application, please upload your CV and motivational letter online (click on Apply and follow the instructions).
Apply before July 7,2022.
Millions rely on us
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 07:47:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!