Job title: Associate Manager/ Team Lead- Post Marketing Case Management
Company: Novo Nordisk
Job description: Are you passionate about what you are doing? Do you want to build excellence within processes in the most efficient way? Do you have an innovative mindset to drive change in a future-ready environment? Are you best at what you do? If so, “Raise your hand” as there is an exciting opportunity waiting for you as Associate Manager/Team Lead- Post Marketing Case Management with us. “Apply now” – At Novo Nordisk, we assure you will experience the best.
About the Department
Global Business Service (GS-GBS) was set up in 2010 as one of the hubs for safety case processing. At GS-GBS, we handle case processing from different sources including spontaneous, literature, solicited and clinical trials. Apart from complete case processing and medical review, GS-GBS is also engaged in safety report submission, training, LearnIt administration, quality control of individual case safety reports (ICSR), ARGUS configuration and maintenance, information technology quality assurance, training co-ordination and literature surveillance activities, including medical literature monitoring.
The primary role of this position will be management of department, including coaching/mentoring/training support of direct reports, driving continuous improvements, contribute to setting the direction for Global safety, ensuring the business targets for the department are met. The ideal candidate is expected to participate in the development of procedures for clinical development in Novo Nordisk, which will ensure the observance of both internal as well as external requirements concerning the management of safety information.
An Associate manager is expected to establish and maintain a thorough understanding of safety requirements of the project protocol, safety reporting workflow, set up and maintain project materials such as project files, forms, templates, databases and workflow. Provide input to safety data exchange agreements and pharmacovigilance system description documents regarding the post marketing surveillance process.
- Resource planning and prioritisation of department tasks to ensure optimal and flexible use of resources (including timely identification and resolution of resource gaps), and monitoring and reporting of department performance
- Primary driver in the process of optimisation of the operational case handling of serious adverse events, non-serious adverse events and pregnancies on products.
- Contribute to the build-up of a strong team, which can work professionally in the operational handling of adverse events in close collaboration with affiliates and other partners.
- The tasks demand self-dependence and competence in making decisions, as well as flexibility, a good comprehensive view and a many-functioned, often international, co-operation.
- Maintain a network of safety contacts within HQ and affiliates and managing the internal and external stakeholders.
Graduation and/or post-graduation in life sciences.
- 10 years+ of experience in the field of pharmacovigilance/drug safety with 2 years+ of experience in People management/ team leading is must.
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools like MS Excel, Power point.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical and decision taking skills.
- Thorough understanding of organizational working of pharmaceutical company.
- Extensive knowledge of medicinal terminology and clinical pharmacology.
- Knowledge of basic and advanced GCP (Good Clinical Practice)
- Knowledge of basic and advanced GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Thorough Knowledge of pharmacovigilance principles, case processing and international regulatory requirements regarding drug safety.
Working At Novo Nordisk
We are a proud life-science company, and life is our reason to exist. We’re in-spired by life in all its forms and shapes, ups and downs, opportunities and challenges. For employees at Novo Nordisk, life means many things – from the building blocks of life that form the basis of ground-breaking scientific re-search, to our rich personal lives that motivate and energise us to perform our best at work. Ultimately, life is why we’re all here – to ensure that people can lead a life independent of chronic disease.
If you believe you are a match for the above requirements and are willing to take up the role, please apply here with our online application tool.
Note: We don’t take applications via direct mail.
For further information, please contact Shivani Bhardwaj at SBWJ@novonordisk.com
Apply on or before: 28th July, 2022
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in.
Together, we’re changing lives.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 22:30:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!