Job title: Associate Engineer
Company: Deutsche Bank
Job description: Job Description:
Job Title: Java Full stack Developer-Associate
Location: Pune, India
Brief introduction for the business unit.
The newly rebranded Cloud & Platform Technology (CPT) franchise sits within Group CTO function. We are responsible for forward looking technology across Deutsche Bank (DB) and offer 4 macro products: Application Platforms, Data & Analytics, Process & Automation and Developer Tooling. We aspire to be the benchmark technology organization in DB
What we’ll offer you
- As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities:
- Analyse / Review the requirement, prepare the design document, system test plan as per requirements
- Execute project specific development activities in accordance to applicable standards and quality parameters.
- Developing / Reviewing Code
- Setting up the right environment for the projects.
- Ensure delivery within schedule by adhering to the engineering and quality standards.
- Hands on coding Experience of 4 years in technology
- Hands on coding Experience of min 2 yrs in any Cloud Platform
- Experience/Knowledge in GCP platform (cloud knowledge)
- Core Java Expert – Understands distributed computing.
Your skills and experience:
Should have working experience on working in large scale projects. As per Agile development methodology should be flexible to support developed code in production environment.
- Java, Angular UI.
- good analytical skills along with good working knowledge on any OCR products (Tesseract, Google Vision, Doc AI, IBM Datacap etc) would be added advantage
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 03:34:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!