Job title: Assoc Dir, Safety and PV – (Japanese Speakers Only)
Company: Syneos Health
Job description: Updated: Yesterday
Location: India-Asia Pacific – IND-Gurugram-PresidencyTwrsMGr, India
Job ID: 22005728-IND501
Associate Director, Safety & Pharmacovigilance
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Serves as interface between Company, sponsors, vendors, and other departments in the area of Safety and Pharmacovigilance.
- Line management responsibilities for Safety and Pharmacovigilance associates and managers. Approves courses of action on associate motivation, training, interviewing and selection, terminations, professional development, performance appraisals, and employee counseling.
- Provides operational oversight of functional teams and projects.
- Monitors quality of work and efficiency of team members with contracted scope of work and Safety Management Plan. Discusses below-target project goals with senior safety management.
- Oversees projects where Safety and Pharmacovigilance are the primary services.
o Reviews study budgets and expenses; ensures all study related contractual and budgeting issues are upheld and performed.
o Works with Finance to ensure appropriate customer invoicing, where required.
o Approves project time cards and invoicing.
o Provides sponsors with scheduled project updates and reports and acts as a point of escalation for sponsors.
o Coordinate with other internal departments and Safety functional areas to ensure timely review and submission of reports and documents relating to safety reporting as well as resolution of issues.
- Oversees the management of the Safety and Pharmacovigilance department with the following actions:
o Participates in the development, review, and approval of departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
o Reviews, provides input, and ensures the execution of the Safety Management Plan/Safety Reporting Plan.
o Evaluates processes for potential improvement in efficiency and effectiveness and recommends changes. Participates in process development and improvement of departmental functions and technology.
o Works with Business Development to actively solicit new business, as needed.
o Represents Safety and Pharmacovigilance or ensure Safety representation at project team meetings and client meetings.
- Reviews, advises, and approves Safety portions of proposals to ensure wording adequately reflects the scope of work for Safety and Pharmacovigilance. Works actively in proposal development, prepares and participates in bid defenses as needed.
- Reviews clinical safety sections of study protocols and Case Report Forms (CRFs) to make sure information is consistent with the Serious Adverse Event form. Approves budget projections for the project
- Oversees resourcing needs/issues for Safety services and escalating to senior management as necessary.
- Interact with clients and internal staff to provide advice and guidance on safety review issues; provide training and consultation to clients.
- Maintains understanding and ensures compliance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), global drug/biologic/device regulations, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), ICH guidelines, GVP modules and the drug development process.
- Participates in audits/inspections and ensures inspection readiness. Participates in quality investigations and implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
- Moderate travel may be required.
- Any Graduation. Preferred Life Science Qualification
- Should Have JLPT N1 Certification
- Should have strong working experience in Pharmacovigilance domain for Minimum 5+ Years
- Should have strong knowledge on PMDA regulatory Authority concepts with related to Pharmacovigilance
- Should have working experience on Project Delivery, Project Budget/Finance, Project Timelines, Bid defense, Client & Stakeholder Management related activities
- Having Line Management experience is helpful but not mandate
Share this job
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 05:49:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!