Job title: Test Engineer Intern
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job description: Job Description
Job Title: Test Engineer Intern
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
- Test Engineer -Test execution, along with good debugging skills.
- Writing test plans which includes Test strategies, Test objectives, Testing phases, scenarios and test environment etc. after a thorough analysis of the business rules. Estimate the testing efforts.
- Execute test cases described and documented in the test plan during the development cycle and formal product validation
- Work independently in a team to conduct complex software testing activities
- To have exposure on end to end testing. Medical Equipment validation.
- Bachelor’s /master’s degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Software quality testing in validated environment and hands-on experience in developing and maintaining functional, regression suites etc.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Enjoy the challenge of testing boundary or edge cases that break software
- Ability to work with diverse and global teams and work in a Global matrix organization
- Innovation, Collaborative and value driven mindset
- Supports and works closely with team on understanding System specs to draft Test plan.
Research & Development
Thermo Fisher Scientific
is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 04:11:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!