Job title: Technical Writer / Quality Assurance Specialist
Company: Trigyn Technologies
Job description: The specialist will be responsible for technical documentation of a variety of solutions and
projects through their lifecycle. In addition, the specialist should be an experienced Quality
Assurance expert with a history of working in an agile environment. Candidates must have
excellent technical writing skills and hands-on experience working with the product
development of large consumer-facing web application (using Angular, Node.js, MongoDB )
from the ground up.
Tasks and deliverables:
- Work with technical lead, business analyst and developers to document the end-to-end
traceability of each business requirement in SharePoint that will help to track full history
of each software feature developed and accurately assess the impact of changes. It will
also keep everyone in sync and consistently improve the quality of products.
- Produce and maintain the highest quality documentation; Use-case documents,
functional specifications, UI design/wireframe, integration guides, API developer guides,
user guides/instructions and tutorials.
- Ensure that existing guidelines on document branding and accessibility are
- Work within an agile team to ensure the quality of complex MEAN applications
- Develop, modify, and execute functional test scripts and analyze bugs for systems in
- Work closely with technical leads, business analysts and developers to recognize the
potential for any operational issues, assess risks, and resolve issues proactively
Required skills and experiences:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with technical writing with a proven track record of
creating written documentation, requirement documents, use-case diagrams, functional
specifications and user guides/training materials.
- An ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and systems, communicating them in
writing in a clear manner suitable for audiences of all degrees of technical ability.
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance for complex web application platforms
- Experience designing, developing, managing and executing test cases, preferably using
QA management tools
- Proven experience with test automation using Selenium and the ability to write scripts
and perform API testing
- Experience with security testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing and load testing
- Mobile application testing, browser compatibility and accessibility testing experience
- Experience in identifying, analyzing, documenting and reporting test results
- Experience with GitLab and CI/CD pipelines
- Good interpersonal skills to work with developers in an agile international environment
- Experience in MS Teams and SharePoint documentation is a plus
- Motivated self-starter, who independently takes projects through to completion.
Bachelor degree, Master degree is a plus
Industry certifications from ISTQB or similar institutions
English language proficiency (oral and written)
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 06:55:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!