Job title: Technical Writer
Job description: Move to what moves you
Come grow your career at SHL Role and responsibilities:
- Elicit requirements by understanding the brief, conducting primary and secondary research, and engaging with industry professionals and academia. Critically analyze and amalgamate information to define test blueprints for assessments in programming, computer science and related concepts.
- Associate and engage with Subject Matter Experts/Industry experts to support the content developers and reviewers to finalize curriculum/content for different tests.
- To develop original content on different computer science/technical topics.
- Working on content analytics and studying the quality of test items based on data from test takers.
- Closely check the developed content in adherence with global scientific guidelines. This would include content proofreading, checking codes by running them on their respective platforms, translation checks, and other quality checks followed as a part of the standard operating procedure.
- Maintain and review the quality and clarity of the programming/technical questions.
- Develop the product map and content for state-of-the-art testing technologies like simulation tests.
- Multitask to rollout (or deliver) multiple tests in a given time frame.
- Knowledge in technical areas of computer science with a strong understanding of basics which can be extrapolated to other knowledge areas.
- Ability to understand and analyze advanced programming in detail and review them based on their quality/ originality/ difficulty etc.
- A good command over written English language and written communication and ability to engage with external consultants for item creation.
- Analytical and logical thinker who can plan tasks in advance.
- Organized and systematic way of working with high attention to detail.
- An interest in learning and assessment theories and proactively provide suggestions for improvement.
- Experience in writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing (or equivalent) and/or equivalent/relevant industry experience.
SHL helps companies optimize performance and productivity through deep people insights. Our market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes.
We anticipate, and help organizations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science and technology maximize the potential of people through data driven insights, an unmatched portfolio of products, engaging experiences built on science and global expert services. From Talent Acquisition through Talent Management we create diverse, agile, and innovative workforces across the globe. We need highly motivated people to join our dynamic global team. We’re driven by Strong Connections, Curiosity, Fearless Innovation, and Impact.
More at shl.com.
What SHL can offer you
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
Our mission is to maximize people’s potential.
At SHL, we love what we do and the good it creates for our customers and our people, it’s our obsession. Our culture is inclusive; we embrace diverse perspectives and collaboration to drive forward innovation and growth.
We build strong relationships based on honest conversations, ongoing feedback and a healthy dose of fun.
We challenge, inspire and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destiny and our careers.
We support each other – always. If this is important to you, consider a career at SHL
SHL is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 03:28:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!