Job title: Technical Lead – .Net technologies
Job description: Icreon’s Mission:
Icreon is a Digital Innovation Agency. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Who we are:
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
Role Overview (Objective & Scope)
We are looking for .Net professionals experienced in the development of technology-based solutions using Agile methodologies. You must have strong experience in modern Cloud-based development using .NET, React, Node JS and AWS EKS, APIs, and Azure DevOps. You should also have hands-on experience in developing and maintaining the high-performance microservices-based architecture.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security and defensive development
- Build Technical Road map for the project and execute Contribute to design architecture for any new functionalities enhancements new projects etc
- Developing new customer-facing experiences and features.
- Hands-on coding and prototyping of specific concepts and functionality.
- Ensuring that all features embody engineering best practices, efficient, scalable architecture, elegant design, and high-quality implementation.
- Leading design, and code reviews to ensure a consistently high level of design and implementation.
- Guide Mentor team members to help solve their tasks by providing technical solutions and take ownership of the team s delivery from technical standpoint Task assignments
- Provide Validate estimates for the ongoing Dev or during any new enhancements projects RFPs etc.
- Hands-On experience on .Net Core, Web APIs, SQL Server, AWS EKS, Azure DevOps, and Agile best practices.
- Utilize technical expertise and work on Operations Development as needed Analyze existing code for defects raised by the QA team and provide timely fixes Take care of Build Activities Daily QA UAT Ad-hoc Prod for the various releases
- Contributing to talent hiring, and org-wide initiatives.
+Skill Set + Experience Required:+
- BE/MCA in Computers
- 8-10 years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience in architectural/solution designing
- Ability to analyze, design and build object-oriented, component-based applications in a Windows/Web/internet delivery environment
- Extensive experience in the design, planning, and implementation of complex large-scale enterprise solutions using distributed teams within a process-oriented organization.
- Involved in at least two project life cycles.
- Must have experience with XP or TDD
Nice to Have:
- ReactJs, NodeJs, Angular, etc.
- Experience in performance optimization of web/windows app
- CI & CD, Docker, Code Deployment tools (TeamCity/Jenkins)
- Any No-SQL database.
- Security implementation for web/windows applications
How is it like to work in Icreon?
· We recognize & appreciate through a variety of formal & informal means.
· Flexible working hours for better work-life balance.
· CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) for economic, social, and environmental welfare of our surroundings.
· Culture of gratitude for boosting and motivating the associates’ morale.
· Provide merit-based opportunity to all associates of Icreon to pursue professional Degrees / vocational courses / certifications or other educational programs, related to their area of operations.
· Employee Engagement leads to high productivity and employee satisfaction.
· Open & Flexible to help you out with the career growth within the organization.
· Health insurance to not just to the immediate family, but parents & in-laws as well.
· Shuttle service so that you can reach to work safely and comfortably.
· Employee safety policies are established in Icreon.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 05:34:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!