Job title: technical lead
Company: Colt Technology Services Group
Job description: Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
Oracle CPQ Technical Lead
The Oracle CPQ developer will primarily support Colt’s implementation of CPQ, based on specifications from the technical leads, product owners and business – in addition to creating technical documentation. The engineer will participate in integration and user acceptance testing to support production releases, as well as guide business teams in key BAU activities. Key areas of involvement are, but not limited to, product configuration and rules, commerce, pricing and integrations (including SSO) between CPQ and other systems. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and use the latest Oracle technologies.
- Collaborate with the technical leads to design and create all required software to achieve the requirements
- Develop PL/SQL, SQL, interfaces and reports as needed to support the requested functionality
- Document all technical design decisions and code in design documents
- Work with Oracle Support Services to resolve issues
- Develop integrated test scenarios, identify test data and execute test scenarios.
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve issues identified and document results.
- Initiate and participate in production rollout processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Other accountabilities (optional)
- Ensure adherence to development standards
Key performance indicators (financial and non-financial)
- Availability/up-time of the CPQ system
- Number of enhancements
- Number of defects per enhancement
- Number of projects delivered
Relationships and key contacts
- Business Automation
- Product and Technology
Role specific requirements
Skills & Experience
- 5 years experience with Oracle CPQ (Big Machines) including BML and BMQL
- Strong Product Knowledge
- Knowledge and ability to follow SDLC as well as Agile methodologies
- Experience in standard operating procedures to perform pre and post production support activities
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Certifications in the following will be a plus
- Oracle CPQ
- Ability to perform under pressure, handling interruptions and changes without losing productivity.
- Meet deadlines and demonstrate problem solving skills
- List any special requirements, benefits, schedule etc
- Be aware of Colt information security, business continuity, quality and other ISO or equivalent policies/ industry standards and discharge duties against them as appropriate.
- Identify risks related to process and information security and treat/ mitigate the same as appropriate
Reason for change
V2 – 15th of Nov 2016
Security info added
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognizes the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Access to Online-learning Platform
- Business mentoring
- option of parking slots in the Colt Campus
- lunch vouchers
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana – Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 07:44:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!