Job title: Sr Systems Development Engineer(MS Azure Stack HCI, SQL database)
Job description: Sr Systems Development Engineer
Join us as a Sr System Development Engineer on our Global Solution Engineering team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. What you ll achieve
As a Sr System Development Engineer, you will be responsible for developing the different workload Solution (VDI/SQL/Kubernetes/AI/ML) on Dell EMC System for Microsoft Azure Stack hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI). You will work with our solution engineering team, Azure Stack -HCI engineering team, sales and product manager on design and workload solution.
- Design and develop Enterprise workload solution with Dell EMC Azure Stack HCI platform, software/partner software and interface across other teams.
- Work on physical/logical infrastructure components and set up the infra in Dell lab to validate and create deliverables through whitepaper/RA/Deployment guide/tools etc.
- Analyze issues, root cause and interface with different product subgroups and align components compatibility and interoperability and provide technical guidance to engineers
- Work in conjunction with team members, vendors, customers, partners and other to build solution.
- Require communicating these solutions via presentations, whitepapers and demonstrations.
Take the first step towards your dream careerEvery Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here s what we are looking for with this role:Essential Requirements
- B.E/B. Tech/M. Tech in CS/EE/ECE or a related engineering field with 5-8 years of relevant technologies experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows server, System Centre, Azure, Hyper-V and storage spaces
- Experience with enterprise server hardware including storage controllers, Ethernet adapters, and remote management interfaces is required.
- Experience with deploying, managing and configuration of Microsoft Azure stack HCI/Hyper-V clusters.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database technologies (deployment, configuration, benchmark, sizing etc)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins) and version control systems (Github, Bitbuket etc)
- Experience with writing Technical papers/RA.
Here s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here .
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 08:16:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!