Job title: Software Technical Architect – B2B SaaS (Work from Home)
Job description: Job Description :
Some Careers Open More (Global) Doors Than Others.
OnceHub ( ) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides lead acceleration solutions to organizations worldwide.
We are a remote company spread across seven countries and five continents. Applying for this mid-senior position, you’ll work remotely from your home (in India) and report directly to our Director of Engineering.
Why join OnceHub’s Engineering team?
OnceHub’s rapid growth and evolution has created amazing opportunities, meeting those opportunities will require evolving beyond our existing processes and tools to create truly world-class products. As a Technical Architect, you will take ownership of technical strategy for elements of our product, work with other architects and technical leads to create a technology vision, and collaborate with teams of top-tier engineers to bring that vision to life and build solutions.
This position requires excellent technical skills as well as outstanding analytical, leadership and influencing skills paired with solid business acumen.
- Drive our technology to scale with the business.
- Partnering with stakeholders and engineering teams to translate product requirements into technical solutions and system design.
- Develop architectures that are inherently secure, robust, scalable, modular, and API-centric.
- Own the scalability, performance, and performance metrics of complex distributed systems.
- Apply architecture best practices that help increase execution velocity.
- Driving research, case studies and prototypes on leading edge technologies and how they can be leveraged
- Coach/Train developers to drive adoption of new technologies, design patterns and best engineering practices
- Serve as a liaison between different technical and non-technical disciplines.
Required skills and experience
- 8+ years of Software Development experience at a SaaS or a technology company
- 3+ years of Software System Design experience.
- Experience in modernizing a legacy application in a SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience using any cloud platform like AWS, Azure, etc.
- 2+ years of extensive Hands-on experience in Relational Database (like MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (like MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Good experience in Kafka and event driven architecture
- Deep proficiency with web application development.
- Deep understanding of modern architectural patterns.
- Strong experience with test driven development and CI / CD methodologies.
- Strong expertise in software performance at scale
Apply because you want to…
- Have the opportunity to compete with best in class companies who are on the front line of innovation.
- Work in a modern SaaS, Product-led company.
- Work remotely from home or in a hybrid environment,
- Work in a tech, fast-paced and challenging environment that provides opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Join a fantastic organizational culture that places learning at the center of what we do.
- Socialize with colleagues at our bi-annual company retreats – typically held at an international location (will resume once Covid-19 is under control).
- Work in a multicultural environment.
If you want to contribute directly to the growth of an innovative SaaS company, please send us your CV!
Job date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 05:30:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!