Job title: Software Security Developer
Job description: Company: Qualcomm India Private Limited
Job Area: Engineering Group, Engineering Group
General Summary • Secure firmware development experience with sound conceptual knowledge of Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) and Trusted Platform Modules (TPM)
- Good understanding of security life cycle of a device and application of cryptographic primitives and protocols
- Experience with chip bring up and sound knowledge of digital hardware along with ability to read board schematics
- Knowledge of ARM architectures V7/V8 and TrustZone concepts.
- Ability to create and evaluate design documentation detailing complex features and relationships
- Excellent C (and assembler) programming skills with proven experience of writing efficient code for low powered and memory constrained systems
- In depth understanding of security threats posed in today’s embedded systems by means of hardware/software analysis and tools usage.
- Excellent trouble shooting and analytical skills that can be applied to resolve potential system issues (hardware and software)
- Effective team player with strong communication skills
- B.Tech/B.E – Computers, Electronics or Electrical
- 3-7 years of relevant industry work experience
Education: Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Information Systems
Work Experiences: 2+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
2+ years of Software Engineering or related work experience
Work Experiences: 2+ years experience with Database Management Software. ,4+ years Software Engineering or related work experience. ,1+ years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above). ,2+ years experience working in a large matrixed organization. ,2+ years experience with API.
Skills: Mathematical Methods, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Scientific Analysis, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Software Solutions
Applicants: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact .
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 07:59:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!