Job title: Software Quality Senior Engineer – CyberSecurity, Infrastructure: Server, Storage, Networking
Job description: Software Quality Senior Engineer – CyberSecurity, Infrastructure: Server, Storage, Networking – Dell R&D (I7), Bangalore
Join us as a Software Quality Senior Engineer on our Security and Ecosystems Engineering organization team in Bangalore, India to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Dell Technologies is currently looking for an experienced Software Quality Senior Engineer to configure and bring-up setups to help security automation team to run automation framework suites and security standards and compliance validation test suites. You will play a key role in configuring different SUT (System under test) comprising of Server, Storage, Networking and Virtualization. As Quality Senior Engineer – Infrastructure, you will be responsible to understand security team’s automation requirements and build SUT both on-prem and on Cloud platforms covering security testing platforms and solutions. You will work and interact regularly with Lab SPOCs, Cyber Security technologist, and Scrum teams to provide support for targeted security and integration testing setups through your hardware configuration and virtualization knowledge and expertise to further mature ISG products cyber defence capabilities.
- Work closely with engineering technologist, different product teams, cyber security, and scrum teams to understand and configure system under test (SUT)
- Interlock with Lab, Material management and IT teams to bring-up and update all the required test configurations
- Build test configurations both on-prem and on Cloud platforms
- Work very closely with Dev, QA and DevOps team to fulfil their hardware, software and virtualization configuration needs
- Configure and maintain scalable and reliable infrastructure involving industry standard automation framework and security compliance suites
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Strong experience of building scalable and reliable infrastructure having Server, Storage, Network, Virtualization and cluster configurations
- Understanding of Servers, RAID protocols, BIOS, UEFI and pre-boot environments
- Must have: Network configuration and Cloud platform configuration experience
- Experience and configuration knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, CSI and other container related technologies
- Understanding of various automation framework and security standard testing tools
- Experience setting up configurations with CyberSecurity technologies such as IAM, MFA, STIG, SMAL and OIDC
- In-depth experience in debugging, rectifying and recreating test configuration
- 6+ years of experience with educational Qualification (BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS/MCA)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 .
Application closing date: 16 October 2022
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy .
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 01:33:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!