Job title: Software Engineer (Starlims Developer)
Job description: Company Description
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries, operating more than 800 laboratories. Performing over 400 million tests every year, Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
Â Eurofins is one of the fastest growing listed European companies. Since its IPO on the French stock exchange in 1997, Eurofinsâ€™ sales have increased by 35% each year (in compound average) to over EUR 4.5 billion in 2020.
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.
EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that â€˜Our people are our assetsâ€™ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
REPORTING TO: Development Manager for this Project
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore
Candidates proficient in configuration, light programming and implementation in Starlims framework (Web Client)
- Work on Scripting languages in general/particular Jscript .Net and SSL(Starlims Scripting Language)
- Work closely with customers and co-workers at a global level to understand business requirements and implement new solutions.
- ·Advanced query writing, understanding of relational database, DB Design- Optimization- MS SQL
- Understanding of web application development principles
- Experience with web services
- Proven ability and interest in building new application features and functionality, inter-operable with existing applications and infrastructure.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The successful candidate will have a self-motivated, get-it-done attitude; the ability to think critically; enjoy working with teams spread globally and across cultures; a desire to learn in new areas, working with uncertainties; and the discipline to pay attention to deadlines, details and quality.
- Familiar with Scrum and Agile practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Experience working with global teams.
- Should have worked extensively on Microsoft applications
- Experience with laboratory related applications is an advantage
- Use of Starlims
- International work experience
- 4-6 Years of Experience
BE Computer Science/MCA or any other equivalent degree
What we offer:
- A launch pad into various senior management opportunities – within the many business lines of Eurofins globally – or into the management hierarchy in our different corporate functions.
- The opportunity to grow your project management skills in a demanding, fast growing organization.
- A chance to become part of a highly motivated international team of professionals.
- In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 23:58:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!