Job title: Software Development Senior Analyst- NodeJs Developer
Company: NTT Data
Job description: Req ID: 190607
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Software Development Senior Analyst- NodeJs Developer to join our team in Noida/Bangalore, Uttar Pradesh (IN-UP), India (IN).
Description: The Full Stack Developer codes software applications based on business requirements. The Full Stack Developer work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Full Stack Developer standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and debugging and develops fixes. Research complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve complex software related issues. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in systems analysis or application programming development Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Technology Stack: She or He should have strong hands on experience of minimum 3 years in Java build tools, Node Js, webservices (Soap/Rest), Apigee, Json.
- Should have experience working with any of the cloud platforms, API’s API gateways, should have the knowledge of deploying, monitoring and other microservices available in the cloud platform (preferably Azure)
- Should be proficient in writing/handling Mongo DB queries Should have knowledge of Streamsets, Kafka etc.
- Activities Estimating new business requirements and mapping them to IT specifications Working on project designs, creating/updating Swaggers and ICD’s Analyze any technical roadblock and develop solutions
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email for assistance.
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh – Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 22:33:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!