Job title: Service Manager IT Operations- APAC
Company: Novo Nordisk
Job description: Does your motivation come from challenges and working in a dynamic environment? Is your ambition to create visible results? Are you enthusiastic about understanding the business and bringing attention to key business challenges? Then we might have the right position for you. Apply Now!
About the department
Global IT India was established in February 2010 as an integral part of Global IT in HQ. From the beginning in 2010, the unit has grown to 500+ employees till date. The main role of Global IT India is to ‘manage’ IT, which includes System Management, Project Management, Infrastructure Management, Compliance Management, Security Management, Process Management and Vendor Management.
As a Service Manager, you will be responsible for supporting IT operations in APAC (Asia-Pacific) Region. Your key responsibilities will include IT Support for APAC users, IT Operations budget, maintaining security and compliance, SLA (Service Level Agreement) Management, within APAC (Asia-Pacific) region. As a service manager you will be Responsible for:
- Managing & overseeing IT Support provided by Global service desk and the local onsite for the affiliates within the APAC region (Asia-Pacific). You will be managing and communicating on the major incidents impacting the affiliates across APAC (Asia-Pacific) region. You will ensure in service improvements across the region.
- Proactively engage in close dialog with Local IT team and stakeholders across the APAC organization to understand needs and requirements. You will work closely with the Technical SMEs (Subject Matter Expert) for ensuring that best practices are employed in management of services in scope.
- Overseeing the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) processes across APAC (Asia-Pacific) region will also be part of your responsibility where in you are expected to ensure co-ordination and follow-up, communication and resolution.
- Responsible of execution and rollout of GITO strategy & IT projects in APAC (Asia-Pacific), as well as timely communication and involvement of all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with Quality, following Process & Documentation will be key.
- Masters’ degree in the field of Engineering / Computer Science / Business Administration combined with experience in incident change and release management.
- 6+ years of experience in within incident change and release management, Systems and Service Delivery.
- 3+ years working with key stakeholders and decision makers outside India in an international environment.
- A certification in ITIL foundation and SAFe Agile will be added advantage.
- Having experience in pharmaceutical or regulatory industry experience is preferred.
- Pleasing personality with strong integrity, confident, calm, and composed.
- Must have a positive outlook, strong personal drive and leadership skills.
- Excellent writing, verbal, presentation, communication, and consensus building skills.
- High cultural sensitivity and ability to work across cultures. Above all, have passion for excellence with a concise, precise, and effective approach to problem solving and decision making.
Working at Novo Nordisk
We are a proud life-science company, and life is our reason to exist. We’re in-spired by life in all its forms and shapes, ups and downs, opportunities, and challenges. For employees at Novo Nordisk, life means many things – from the building blocks of life that form the basis of ground-breaking scientific re-search, to our rich personal lives that motivate and energise us to perform our best at work. Ultimately, life is why we’re all here – to ensure that people can lead a life independent of chronic disease.
For further information, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
12th September 2022.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 22:24:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!