Job title: Senior Software Engineer
Job description: While you’ve heard about Microsoft’s Digital Transformation and how it’s leading our industry to the cloud, have you ever thought of becoming a key member of the team that powers the core Infrastructure services for this strategic effort in our company?
our goal is to boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advancements at Microsoft, while helping Microsoft employees work smarter, faster, and more securely every day. We are technology leaders with deep technical experts, focused on digital transformation and enabling our stakeholders.
As part of Microsoft Digital (under Cloud&AI), the Enterprise 360(E360) team has a very broad Infrastructure portfolio which includes:
- Providing network connectivity services (Core routing & WAN, wireless, wired, VPN, firewalls, load balancers, DNS, etc.) for 580 sites globally, including Microsoft’s large corporate campuses.
- Managing 90 contact centers, ensuring that 36 million calls to Microsoft are delivered, and driving new capabilities, like speech to text translations for these calls.
- Moving line-of-business workloads to Azure and partnering with the Azure team on the features and functionalities required for a modern enterprise, with a focus on customer experience and security.
- Providing shared lab services for more than 40 labs and 4 legacy datacenters, while driving these workloads to Azure.
- Playing a significant part in driving the strategic vision and implementation of new and existing prioritized investments across Microsoft to increase our capabilities to function as modern enterprise and continue our digital transformation.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
Are you someone with a passion for cloud technology, data, analytics machine learning and intelligent insights? Do you want to be part of a team lighting up actionable insights to help the organization make business decisions and improve customer experience? Do you want to be at the forefront of driving company-wide impact building proactive, predictive and preventive solution using AI for operations?
We are hiring Sr. Software Engineer to build and manage AI for operational excellence. Come be a core member of this exciting space and join an amazing team!
- Have the ability to think end-to-end from the UX to backend to provide the most optimal solutions.
- Architect, design and develop secure, scalable, and resilient solutions.
- Work closely with the design and PM teams, able to collaborate across disciplines.
- Mentor other developers on the team. Participate and drive code and design reviews.
- Exhibiting Technical leadership, Engineering Excellence and help the team in making decisions on adopting the appropriate technical stack.
- Work closely with a cross functional team of Product Manager, Data Scientist and Engineers to
- identify business opportunities.
BS/MS in Computers, Electronics, or related field.
10+ years of professional industry experience working on large projects.
3+ years in Data Science, Machine Learning or Analytics.
Strong programming skills in Java/Scala/C# and/or Python, with understanding of cloud architectures and distributed computing.
Excellent design, coding, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
Ability to design performant, highly usable, scalable, world-ready, accessible software .
Ability to create layered, componentized, testable, interface-based designs.
2 + years of experience in data acquisition, storage, analysis, integration, predictive modeling,
logistic regression, decision trees, data mining methods, cluster analysis and statistical techniques.
Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn).
Experience developing high-performance solutions with service-oriented and event-driven architecture.
Experience with developing large scale data processing solution in cloud using Apache Spark or similar technologies.
Strong experience in building larger scale AIOps platforms/solutions using Azure services.
Expertise in converting ideas to production ready code.
Excellent knowledge in Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Cleansing, Data Verification, and
Identifying Data Mismatch.
Strong knowledge in DevOps and MLOps.
Passion for working with customers and advocating for their requirements to be met by features.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 02:13:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!